The judge in the brother’s Massa case said that it was not a robbery
Argentina, July 7, 2012
Guillermo Atencio, judge who is in charge of the cause of the murder of the brothers Massa said there is “no evidence to prove that they have been killed after an attempted robbery.”
“So far, for me there is no evidence of an attempted robbery. In this case there is one testimony of a child who only said he had heard that the murderers requested money,” said Judge Guillermo Atencio.
For now, Ignacio “Luli” Chavero and Fernando Marconi were arrested. Marconi had shot Marcelo Massa in 2004, an act for which he served eleven years in prison, but was released last March.
Last Sunday at 7:30 pm, two criminals arrived on a motorbike, one of them rolled down the market and executed with a bullet each of the brothers, after which he fled with his accomplice.