The Buenos Aires government will pay the bonus in installments
June 29, 2012
Minister of Labour of the Province of Buenos Aires, Oscar Cuartango, said the government of Daniel Scioli will pay the bonus of state employees from July 15, in installments.
Following the transfer of 1 billion pesos in the national government for the payment of wages, the government of Buenos Aires said it will pay between July and October the bonuses.
Previously, it was confirmed that the province would pay the salaries, which amounted to a charge of almost 5 billion pesos.
As for the bonus, it required little more than 2 billion dollars, money which was not available. The national government gave them for this, $ 1 billion.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet