Life imprisonment for the man who killed his wife after she forgave him
Argentina, June 27, 2012
Finally, a court sentenced the young man who had murdered his wife of fifteen stab wounds after leaving prison with her forgiveness, after having raped her.
Marcelo Tomaselli was the perpetrator of the crime and was sentenced for “aggravated murder for the link” of Carla Figueroa. The judges rejected the defendant’s argument.
“This is a case that will surely set a precedent on issues having to do with gender perspectives and have led even the repeal of a figure like compromise.”
Tomaselli went to trial charged with the same offense for which he was convicted and confessed the crime.
The strategy of his defense attorneys, Walter Vaccaro was trying to prove that the crime had been committed in a state of “violent emotion” act for which requested a sentence of 10 years in prison, but the judges rejected the request.
In April 2011, Tomaselli went to get his partner to “talk and restore their relationship,” but she took her to a field and raped her. She denounced him and was arrested, but she forgave him and went out in December 2011 under the guise of “compromise”. However, seven days after leaving prison Carla was murdered in the house of her mother.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet