How will the day be during the strike of Moyano
June 27, 2012
Hugo Moyano, the head of the CGT, called for a general strike today, with a concentration in Plaza de Mayo.
The event will be presented as follows:
* Urban and long distance buses: run normally. The UTA did not join the protest.
* Subway: functioning normally. the Association of Subway Workers and Premetro, led Néstor Segovia, does not adhere to the strike.
* Trains: operate normally. The sector of Ruben “Pollo” Sobrero adhere to the act, but will serve to ensure the mobilization but with delays.
* Airports: passengers are recommended to call to check on their flight.
* Service Stations: From noon until after the ceremony in Plaza de Mayo, as the holder of the Union of Workers and Employees of the service station, the barrionuevista Carlos Acuña, said they will not dispatch fuel.
* Garbage collection: Full strike. Authorities requested not to take out the trash.
* No newspaper delivery.
* Hospitals: They will serve normally.