The PJ to Moyano: “The income tax is the most progressive of taxes”
June 21, 2012
The Peronist Party leadership answered the words of Hugo Moyano on income tax and considered that the strike called for next Wednesday is “unfair.”
“The Argentine provinces, when the national government collects less, we get transferred less, and we have fewer resources for health, safety, education,” said Jorge Capitanich, governor of Chaco.
“And I say that the income tax is more progressive taxes. You earn more, you pay more. This does not mean that workers are equal, there are workers who earn more and pay more taxes,” he said.
Capitanich explained that “when you increase the tax allowance, fewer resources are transferred to the provinces, because it is a tax coparticipable.”
“Almost 40% of social security tax is maintained, and is an engine for economic growth, because it includes 11 million Argentines. When there is more inclusion, there is more consumption and aggregate demand,” he concluded.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet