The strike of the trucker’s union finished
Argentina, June 16, 2012
The truckers’ union lifted the strike held by the money truck drivers, which affected the supply of money at ATMs of banks. For their part, the banks arranged schedules and special measures to ensure supplies for the weekend.
At the Bank of the Province of Buenos Aires reported that the network of 300 ATMs that entity that has were working, but the charges were made with half the cash that is usually available.
Also in the Credicoop Bank said they had no trouble because they tried to “have a fair balance” in the supply terminals. “We use the money from the Treasury of each branch and load the top all cashiers handle because there are many provisions that take into account insurance costs of moving flows.”
For its part, the Central Bank indicated that “the supply of central bank bills to financial institutions is covered.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet