England: Nalbandian reached the final of the ATP of Queen’s
England, June 16, 2012
Today, Nalbandian won 6-4, 6-4 over the Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, reaching the final of the ATP of Queen’s, where he is being awaited by the Croatian Cilic. The game will be played tomorrow at 10 am in Argentina.
In the tournament, Nalbandian showed a very good adaptation to the lawn and had reached the Queen `s semi-final after beating Canadian Vasek Pospisil (103), the Belgian Ruben Bemelmans (131), the Frenchman Edouard Roger Vasselin (67) and Belgian Xavier Malisse (84), the latter two on the same day yesterday. Now, he did the same with Dimitrov, considered as a future top ten and with a career on the rise.
With the level he’s showing in this tournament, Nalbandian regained confidence and improved her image after a disappointing fall he suffered in the initial round of Roland Garros, with the Romanian Adrian Ungur, a lower level player.
Source: La Nación
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet