The IMF and a severe prognosis: 3 months of life to the Euro zone
June 12, 2012
The head of the IMF, Christine Lagarde said there are “less than three months” left to save the Euro zone. She asked the governments to take action to change the situation.
“The construction of the eurozone has taken time and is a work in progress right now,” said Lagarde.
As for the rumors about a possible exit from the euro Greece, the head of the financial agency declined to comment, but noted that “will be a matter of political will.”
Lagarde also apologized for his remarks about the alleged debtors Greeks, but stressed that “also believe that tax compliance is a necessary tool to restore the status of any country, Greece among others.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet