Controversy over the dollar: Aníbal Fernández said not to be overruled by Randazzo
Buenos Aires, June 5, 2012
Interior Minister Florencio Randazzo made unhappy statements for Senator Aníbal Fernández, mentioning that “to talk of the parallel dollar is an act of illegality, is like talking about a stereo stolen.”
Fernandez had just said earlier that the “dollar blue” was to be valued 5.10 pesos on Monday on an agreement between the secretariat of Guillermo Moreno and exchange houses. But Randazzo said that “the only legal price is set by the Central Bank of Argentina.”
Today Anibal Fernandez was asked by these words and said that under no view was overruled by the Interior Minister. “Nobody needs to give me its permission or not” said the senator.
He added: “I talked to Randazzo. I agree with the statement from him. I think it’s great, I agree with him. I never would have thought to buy a stolen stereo.”
“I am part of a team in which I try to put the best I have in me for the benefit of the political project behind the leadership of the President of the Nation,” said Fernandez.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet