Cristina Kirchner: “The national division only helps a few”
June 4, 2012
The president, Cristina Kirchner, led a ceremony in honor of the leader Felipe Varela, 142 years after his death, in Catamarca. She called “not to divide”.
“It’s almost impossible to find perfect people. What matters is the leap we have done,” the president said.
“We come not to divide the opposite. We know more than anyone, that the national division only helps a few. We come, simply that all Argentines know the history, understand, not to repeat old mistakes that faced, “he said.
“In these 9 years we have recovered things that we missed for all Argentines. It makes perfect, does not make us unique, but I think we have earned a place in the history of this people,” said Cristina.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet