Luz Milagros’ brain only works at 10%
City of Buenos Aires, May 30, 2012
Luz Milagros, the baby who survived 12 hours in a refrigerator at the morgue, has a severe neurological damage, since her brain works only 10%. Studies in the Hospital showed that the baby has an irreversible neurological damage.
Parents also reported that doctors decided to suspend her medication, but they do not lose faith. It was a decision of the Bioethics Committee of the Italian Hospital I order to not “invade her” with drugs.
The damage is so severe that even doctors already informed the parents about the law of “death with dignity”, culminating recently in Congress.
However, Luz Milagros’s mother does not lose faith. “She came out of death, is the miracle baby, is the God baby, and goes out alone, without medication,” said the woman.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet