Argentina will “export” artists in exchange for international shows
May 31, 2012
To balance the trade in the sector, the Interior Commerce Secretary Guillermo Moreno headed asked the producers of shows by international artists to compensate by ”exporting” national shows.
In return for large international shows like Madonna, Ladyu Gaga and Cirque du Soleil, the Government asked the producer Time For Fun to seek shows for Andrés Calamaro, Miranda and Brute Force overseas.
The company, Brazilian capital, said: “We agreed to enhance the export of national artists, in order to have a more balanced trade balance.”
Fernando Moya, director of TFF entertainment division said “Moreno understood what was the situation of the industry, but as we called an effort to boost overseas presence of Argentine artists.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet