Subway: UTA and Metrodelegados reached an agreement and will not go to strike
May 21, 2012
The Association of Subway Workers and Premetro (Agtsyp) and Union (UTA) accepted the wage offer of Metrovías during the meeting at the Labour Ministry. Finally, the City Government participated.
The meeting began at 11 am, where the operating company introduced its new wage proposal and requested the Government of Buenos Aires to take over responsibilities for the transport.
The same is raised in a document the workers, who demanded that the city government to take charge of their salaries from May this year.
The two unions decided to lift the measures of force that would have begun tomorrow by this agreement.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet