Ronaldinho arrived drunk to the training of Flamengo again
Brazil, May 20, 2012
According to the latest publications of the Brazilian press, Ronaldinho Gaucho, former Barcelona and world champion with Brazil, is assisting the trainings of Flamengo in poor physical conditions.
At the last practice he arrived guarded by bodyguards, trying to disguise from the Coach Joel Santana his state. Then he said he had muscle problems to avoid to start training with his teammates. On that occasion it was the club’s general manager, Zinho, who had to intervene to convince Dinho to run around the court.
However, his attitude did not change. Last Thursday Ronaldinho arrived again in deplorable conditions to the training and that day was the club president, Patricia Amorim, the one that witnessed the lack of discipline of the player.
So far they had not taken stronger actions against him, but the Coach Santana said on radio statements “I’ve been speaking of Ronaldinho for three months and I’m sick of talking about him. What I can say about a world champion, Golden Ball and rich man? He is the one who must explain why he does what he does.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet