Federico Pinedo will attend the meeting to solve the conflict in the subways
Argentina, May 19, 2012
Federico Pinedo, head of the deputies of the PRO, will attend the meeting on Monday, to solve the conflict for the subways.
The leader said: “If they want me to mediate, a deputy, I will be glad, I will sit with Tomada and see what they want” adding that “I would not attend as leader of the Pro but as member of Congress.”
The call of the Ministry of Labor failed to unlock the conflict: it was suspended the last meeting had been convened with the unions, the company Metrovías and subways of Buenos Aires (SBASE).
The meeting to unlock the conflict will be held with the unions, the company Metrovías and subways of Buenos Aires (SBASE) on Monday, at 11 am.
The deputy said that “the national government tries to give the responsibility to Macri as if he can solve the problem through his own means”.
Gabriela Michetti acknowledged that “it was a mistake to have signed the agreement on transfer of subway service to the Nation.”
“Macri was convinced that he was going to be able to do it. At this point I consider that was a mistake to have signed the agreement.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet