Province of Buenos Aires: The ruling party failed quorum to treat the tax reform
Province of Buenos Aires, May 16, 2012
Governor Daniel Scioli did not achieve a quorum in the House of Representatives, to discuss the rise of Rural Property tax in the midst of the enormous political tension in the province.
The ruling brought 45 representatives (42 own and 3 New Encounter party) but needed two more to start the parliamentary session.
The “sciolistas” tried to negotiate with the opposition, but they not convince anyone of the PRO party, legislators attempted to capture radicals, but also failed.
The ruralists oppose the measure and their referents were present with complaints and protests. Meanwhile, the mayors support the measure seeking more funds for management.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet