Lorenzino: Scioli “has tools to carry out” the tax reform on the Province
May 17, 2012
Economy Minister’s Office, Hernan Lorenzino said the governor of the Province of Buenos Aires, Daniel Scioli, has “the tools” to carry forward the tax reform resisted by the landed interest.
“The Legislature gave the governor the power to make an overall revaluation in the province, that is, to revalue all fields in the province of Buenos Aires,” said the official.
In that sense, Lorenzino said Sicoli “has tools to carry out the property revaluation” that was stopped in the lower house of the province due to lack of quorum.
“The discussion that is occurring on the property tax revaluation is a discussion that is already settled in Article 92 of the tax law that passed the legislature this year,” he added.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet