Falcioni: “Today we go for everything, I wish we were always at a time like this”
May 15, 2012
Julio Cesar Falcioni referred to the time of Boca Juniors and said they will be competing to win the three competitions they play. He said he will handle “very well” the recovery of the injured.
“Today we go for everything, the Libertadores Cup and the Clausura and the Copa Argentina.Ojalá always were in a time like this,” said the coach.
“So now I must have a cool head to make the right decisions. And in that respect we must handle well the recovery times of injured, because the player’s health is most important,” he said.
“The other day why many said had made the headlines before Velez, but they did the same. Then, at this point in the season and with so much competition, injuries are inevitable,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet