3 arrested for the collision of boats on the River Paraná
May 12, 2012
In the morning, at the height of Ciudad de Zárate, there was a collision between two ships. “There are seven missing crewmen in the sandbox ‘Rio Turbio,’” reported from the Ministry of Security. Three sailors are being held for the incident.
“The accident occurred this morning at the height of the city of Zárate, Buenos Aires, following a collision between two ships. There are seven missing crew of the sandbox” Turbio River “,” they said from the portfolio that goes Nilda Garre.
Those arrested were the captain, boat and ship baqueano Paraguayan maneuver which caused the crash.
Finally, the Ministry reported no pollution spills. “The ship was derricking Paraguayan flag at the height of 103.300 km margin of Rio Parana de las Palmas and the sandbox is apparently resting on the bed of the river, without fuel spillage occurred,” concluded the text.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet