The fight of “La Hiena” Barrios in Salta was suspended
Salta, May 7, 2012
Salta province City Commission of Box decided to suspend the fight of Rodrigo “La Hiena” Barrios due to “ethical issues” before the boxer condemnation before the death of the pregnant girl Yamila Gonzalez.
The commission issued a statement which stated that the reasons for the fight cancellation are due to “ethical issues” and covers all boxing events including Barrios.
The text says: “We clarify that all pugilistic events in our city are made with the control and supervision of Salta City Commission of Box and the organization of the Directorate of Municipal Box Schools.”
In this vein, the commission says it never received a formal communication from representatives of Barrios for the fight.
On the other hand, the proceedings with the Directorate of Municipal Box Schools never took place.
This represents another failure to Barrios, as he tried to fight in the province of Santa Cruz, but was declared “persona non grata” and the event was canceled.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet