Cristina Kirchner: “I call on you to defend the policies that have led to growth and employment”
April 25, 2012
The president, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, announced the expansion in the Pirelli tire production by 45 million. She called for the collaboration “institutional and society” to denounce the excessive prices on the yerba.
The president noted that this increase in production can “substitute imports, add 300 jobs and add value to our production”.
“Also, a little bird told me that there is a purchase of land in Zarate to construct a factory for truck tires. Yet we fail to meet domestic demand and capital demand for production,” he said.
“They [the directors of Pirelli] are helping with honey to balance the scales. I want to emphasize the attitude of Pirelli, which in a very hard time in world economy, supports the bee-keeping sector, affecting thousands of families, and we allow them to have a little more imports. When they behave well, we behave better,” Cristina said.
The President highlighted the economic future of the company, “since 2003, from Nestor in Slaughterhouses with a Pirelli that seemed to be falling apart, until today we’re announcing the expansion of production and the construction of a truck tire factory, which will be the largest in Latin America. “
“It is very important to see how things change and how one has to go accompany these changes. Not change direction, the direction is sotener varying policies, so that the direction that is socially inclusive growth, employment generation , science and technology are the cornerstones of our growth and development, “he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet