German model commits suicide after being criticized in TV program
Germany, April 10, 2012
A model who appeared on a cooking show committed suicide after being ridiculed by the media.
Claudia Boerner is the model of 32 years who was found dead after participating in the ‘perfect meal’.
Although it is unclear, it is understood that she suffered a barrage of criticism in the media, email and social networks following her appearance on the program.
Critics accused her of being “a seeker of attention ‘, arguing that she wanted to appear on camera, apart from making nasty comments about her fake boobs’ and ‘appearance’.
Neighbors reported a strong smell of gas in the hallway outside the apartment where she lived in Vellmar Boerner, Germany.
Teuner Corinna, a spokeswoman for the Vox, the station that made the show, said: “I do not know if the mobbing Internet played a definitive role in this case. We send our condolences to the families and friends of the model. “
A message on the program’s website said: “This week we received the sad news of the death of Claudia, who was seen last week on the perfect dinner.”
“We found a friendly, open minded girl. We were all surprised and shocked by the news. “
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet