Once tragedy: Aníbal Fernández asked Bonadio meet deadlines
Buenos Aires, March 19, 2012
Senator Anibal Fernandez asked that judge Claudio Bonadio fulfills the terms of the investigation into the tragedy in Once station, where 51 people were killed and 700 injured, in order to know what caused the incident.
The senator said, however, that it is clear that the process “does not depend on the executive branch.”
“We have to formally ask the Justice, with due care and respect, to fulfill the deadlines and to get explanations,” Fernandez said.
He added: “You can order it with all the vocation of the world because it needs to be given answers quickly, but perhaps they failed to do it. It doesn’t depend on the Executive Branch.”
“I wish we could already count on the skills because that will definitely help target research and to know who are those who have had specific responsibilities on nothing less than the 51 people killed and 700 wounded,” the senator said.
“It is such a serious issue that can not stop worrying us every day, but can not be resolved any other way than knowing the truth of what happened,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet