“Baby” Etchecopar will undergo surgery in one of his legs
Argentina, March 15, 2012
“Baby” Etchecopar will undergo surgery on one of his legs, where he received two shots in the attempted assault after the shooting with criminals. His son, meanwhile, showed a slight improvement, but still continues in intensive care in critical conditions.
Federico, the son of Baby, improved the functioning of his kidneys, but is being kept alive with a ventilator.
Meanwhile, the radio host, will undergo surgery to reconstruct on of his legs, due to the gunshot wounds he received after the shooting with the assailants. However, his health is out of danger.
About the situation of Federico, director of the hospital said yesterday that he continues controlled due to the wound he received in one of his lungs and that of the other injury, suffered in the pelvis, evolved favorably after the operation performed on Tuesday morning in the colon area.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet