Bonadio requires the Comptroller of TBA block auxiliary booths
Buenos Aires, March 14, 2012
Judge Claudio Bonadio required the Comptroller of TBA, the absolute closure of auxiliary booths of each car, as in one of them, Lucas Menghini King traveled, the young man who was found dead days after the tragedy at the station Once.
The judge told the auditor that, if such booths are not closed, from today he will be fined 1000 pesos a day.
According to judicial sources, surprise visits of the judge team found that some trains in circulation had these cabins with access to passengers.
The penalty will be applied “if all outstanding formations of Mitre and Sarmiento lines do not have the auxiliary cabin windows properly sealed”, the judge said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet