The Ministry of Labour called the teacher’s unions for tomorrow
Buenos Aires, March 12, 2012
The meeting with the Labour Ministry of Buenos Aires was not held today, so then finally cited the teachers for tomorrow at 11 am. The intention is to seek a wage agreement that allows them to start classes without stopping.
After extensive meetings at the Labour Ministry of Buenos Aires, the citation was issued this afternoon. Thus, representatives of teachers unions will meet tomorrow at 11 am with representatives of the administration of Scioli.
Internal meetings of the ministry were aimed to discuss whether they can improve the offer made to teachers or not, indicating a top of $ 2860 for a teacher without seniority, while the unions demand that the top must be of $ 3100.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet