The United Kingdom changed its ambassador in Argentina
Argentina, March 9, 2012
The UK took the unilateral decision to change its ambassador in Argentina. Now, John Freeman (photo) will replace Shan Morgan, practicing in the country since 2008. The diplomat said “I will work hard to help to develop a mutually beneficial relationship.”
The conflict between the two countries by the dispute over the sovereignty of the Falkland Islands continues. It should be remembered that yesterday there were incidents in Comodoro Rivadavia due to a boat that arrived at the port with a British flag.
In addition to being appointed ambassador to Argentina, was appointed non-resident representative to the Republic of Paraguay.
Officially, the Foreign Office said Freeman will begin its mission “in the autumn of 2012.”
“I am honored and pleased to have been destined for Buenos Aires as an ambassador. I have many desires to assume my role and I appreciate the opportunity to meet such important and wonderfully country that is Argentina today,” added the diplomat.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet