The radicalism will fill a criminal complaint against De Vido and Schiavi
Argentina, March 8, 2012
According to sources of the radicalism, party officials filed a criminal complaint against the Planning Minister Julio de Vido and officials from the Ministry of Transport for “breach of their duties as public officials” and “fraud” by the tragedy of Once, which left 51 dead and over 700 injured.
The information was confirmed and supported by Mario Barletta, president of the National Committee of the UCR and the heads of parliamentary blocs Ricardo Gil Lavedra, of deputies and Luis Naidenoff, of senators.
The complaint includes Juan Pablo Schiavi, former Secretary of Transport of the Nation, Guillermo Luna, vice-secretary of Railway Transport and Eduardo Antonio Sícaro, supervisor of the National Transport Regulatory Committee (CNRT, for its acronym in Spanish).
According to sources in the UCR, the complaint comes because of “the terrible tragedy of the Once Railway Station, which left 51 dead and hundreds injured.”
“According to the concession contract, they are responsible for carrying out the maintenance and, in general, to provide a secure service to users”, so they “grossly violated their obligations to the detriment of all” it added, concluding “officials have maintained a passive and a indulgent attitude towards the repeated failures of TBA that were reported several times by the General Auditor of the Nation and other agencies.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet