Apple Introduces the new iPad
United States, March 6, 2012
Apple finally introduced the new iPad (official name “New iPad”) in the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco.
The biggest news is the HD screen that has a resolution of 2048 x 1536, which implies that beats a conventional full HD TV. Furthermore, the display has Retina Display (like the iPhone 4S).
The new iPad has as it was already announced, quad-core processor, Retina display, 5 Megapixel camera new versions LTE, voice dictation … And a white version.
The presentation, which attracted the world press, was led by the heir to Steve Jobs, Tim Cook, who said, “The PC is no longer the center of multimedia entertainment. The iPad, in many ways, is reinventing the personal computer.”
He has grounds to say such a thing, as Apple has sold over 172 million devices in the “post-PC” era (iPod, iPhone and iPad) and as for the iPad only during the last quarter, it had sold 15.4 million units.
-The new iPhone will come in versions 16, 32 and 64 GB and its price will be 499, 599 and $ 699 respectively (for the WiFi version only).
-LTE models for all prices increase by $ 130.
-The iPad 2, meanwhile, will cost from now a hundred dollars less.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet