Julian Assange prefers Bush’s administration rather than Obama’s
London, March 1, 2012
Julian Assange, creator and founder of Wikileaks, came back to the center of controversy after giving an interview to the newspaper L’Espresso, which will be published tomorrow.
However, there could be known some of the statements made by Assange. For example, he said that “Bush captured people and locked them in Guantanamo and other prisons without any process. Now the Obama administration does not care to capture them, just eliminates people with drones and other methods”.
The founder of Wikileaks remains under house arrest in London, and added “the interesting thing is that under Obama’s administration the U.S. incriminated more sources that all administrations together” referring to the soldier Bradley Manning, accused of being the informer of Wikileaks.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet