The trial to Giselle Rimolo had to be suspended and postponed
Argentina, February 29, 2012
Today began the public trial to the false doctor Giselle Rímolo, who is accused of “trafficking of substances hazardous to health”, killing a person due to it.
However, Rímolo failed to appear at the Court, although her lawyer attended and said that his client was hospitalized. Forensic doctors examined the body the defendant to determine whether she could testify or not.
Given the report, the Court decided to suspend and postpone the trial until further notice.
The story of the trial already started a few months ago. In September, the accused also had health problems and the trial had to be postponed to February 15, 2012.Organizational issues also forced to postpone it until today, when problems reappeared in the physical conditions of Rímolo, principal charged.
In August last year, a forensic report indicated that Rímolo was unable to go through a process of this nature, so the Trial Court No. 7 decided to await the therapeutic evolution of the accused.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet