The president sent her condolences to the victims’ families
Buenos Aires, February 23, 2012
President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner sent her condolences to the victims’ families of the tragedy in Sarmiento railroad, which killed 50 people.
“The president of the nation expresses her deep pain at the deaths of citizens in railway tragedy that occurred in the morning today and sent her condolences to victims families,” the secretariat of public communication said.
Yesterday, the president canceled an event in which she was to talk about the Falklands conflict.
She also signed a decree that declared two days of mourning (see article).
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet