The National Weather Service issued an alert for this weekend
Argentina, February 17, 2012
The National Weather Service (NWS) issued a weather alert for north-central Buenos Aires, Cordoba, southern Entre Rios, La Pampa, San Luis, Santa Fe and the Río de la Plata. The same cautions about the possibility of intense electrical activity and occasional hail.
“On the coverage area prevails a mass of warm air, moist and very unstable, which creates areas of varying intensity storms” said the statement of the NWS.
And it added that this may cause “intense electrical activity and localized, abundant waterfalls, winds and occasional hail”.
SMN forecasts say will remain unstable until Sunday for the long weekend for the festivities of the carnival.
In this day will be unstable with showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, while the maximum will be of 32 degrees.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet