The control of the Central Bank stopped the significant flight of capital at the end of 2011
February 16, 2012
On this day, the Central Bank issued a report with the data of capital flight since 2003. Last year, 21.504 million dollars left the country.
The 2011 was directed to break the record leak was 2008, when the conflict took the field and the nationalization of the administrators, but in the last quarter slowed the pace.
Between August and October, 8.443 million dollars out of the country, while in the last quarter, when applied to foreign exchange controls and tax, the figure is reduced to U $ S 3,260 M.
Thus, the total of 2011 was a deficit of 21.504 million dollars, a quarter of the U $ S 87 billion left the country since 2003.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet