The temperature reached 36º and an alert is in effect
February 15, 2012
The Buenos Aires became an oven and at 17 on Wednesday, the wind chill reached 36° C. The Weather Service issued a yellow alert.
“On the coverage area prevails a mass of warm, moist air and unstable in which storms develop varying intensity. It is anticipated that some of the storms could reach severe intensity, resulting in a localized intense electrical activity, abundant waterfalls , gusty winds and occasional hail, “said National Weather Service (NWS).
As indicated by the body, the yellow alert to prevent heat stroke can be dangerous, especially for babies and toddlers, people over 65 or those with chronic diseases.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet