Pedraza’s trial postponed to unify the causes with the police who liberated the area
February 6, 2012
The 21 Oral Criminal Court postponed the trial of José Pedraza, former head of the Railway Union, to access the request of the family that the cause is unified with investigating the actions of 9 Federal Police agents that would have freed the area .
The decision was taken because it is “a single fact,” the killing of Mariano Ferreyra, concerning the accused.
The debate will begin on February 22, and also investigate the responsibility of Juan Carlos “Gallego” Fernández, who is accused, along with Pedraza, of being the instigator of the brawl in which he was killed the militant Workers’ Party.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet