Cristina announces that pensions will increase 17% from March
Buenos Aires, February 1, 2012
President Cristina Fernandez announced today from the Casa Rosada that pensions will increase 17%, which means the minimum will be $ 1685 and the medium $ 2598.
In addition, the president spoke about the joint where she said, “everyone will be able to negotiate freely.”
She added: “There is an attempt to bring inappropriate matters, because this government is not going to put a ceiling on wage negotiations. The government never intervened in the salary schedule, as it always was agreed between employers and unions freely. “
The president also said that there will be a “commission of fact” led by Industry Minister Deborah Giorgi, to analyze each sector.
“I ordered to go sector by sector by measuring how it has grown and how much productivity have grown jobs. It’s so that when negotiations bogged down, we have the numbers to see if the wage demand affects competitiveness,” Cristina said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet