Britain says the Malvinas (Falklands) “are not negotiable” and sends a warship
31 de enero de 2012
Rather than to accede to the demands of the UN, the British government said that the sovereignty over the Malvinas Islands are “not negotiable” and sent another warship.
The Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth, Jeremy Browne, participated in a parliamentary meeting in which there was a discussion on the Malvinas (Falklands).
“The Islands are not negotiable,” said the official, and warned that the British Government will continue “with the necessary steps to ensure the security” of the islands.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defense sent a warship to the Falklands to replace outdated unit in the middle of the tense situation.
“The Royal Navy had a continuous presence in the South Atlantic for many years. The deployment of the South Atlantic HMS Dauntless was planned for a long time, (a measure) routine replaces another patrol boat, “they said from the portfolio.
This is the “HMS Dauntless,” one of the new Type 45 destroyers of the British Navy, to replace the frigate “HMS Montrose.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet