Nadal beat Federer again
Melbourne, January 26, 2012
Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer in Australia Open semifinals 6-7 (5 / 7), 6-2, 7-6 (7 / 5), 6-4.
Thus the Spanish becomes the executioner of Swiss, who did not get a win over Nadal from Wimbledon 2007.
The classic game that lasted three hours and 42 minutes became the eighth win in ten games at Grand Slam tournaments by the Spanish on Roger.
The game was intense from the start. Federer tried to win quickly and began getting the first set. But Nadal solid defense paid off and began to reverse the situation, undermining the confidence of the Swiss in the second set.
In the end, Nadal never stopped fighting. Although the third set almost gets out of hand in the tie break, his confidence was stronger and ended up getting it by 7-5.
The last set was a great intensity, and the battle was bent to the Spanish side that finished 6-4.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet