The Nation transferred the subways to the City
January 3, 2012
On this day, the act that begins the transfer of the subway from the National Government to the City of Buenos Aires was signed. Mauricio Macri announced that evaluate rate increases.
It was in a meeting, which was attended, from the City, the Chief of Government; the Minister of Finance, Nestor Grindetti; and Urban Development Minister, Daniel Chain; and, from the Nation, the Acting President (for Cristina Kirchner’s license), Amado Boudou; the Federal Planning Minister Julio De Vido; and Transportation Secretary Juan Pablo Schiavi.
Both sides pledged to contribute 50% each of the subsidy necessary to the subways, totaling 720 million pesos, regardless of a rate increase. This means that, if the ticket increased, the remaining amount is reinvested.
Schiavi explained to M24Digital details of the agreement.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet