Selena Gomez thanked her fans’ support for the loss of her sister
December 28, 2011
Selena Gomez’s mother suffered a natural abortion on December16, prompting the singer to cancel her schedule for a “family emergency”.
Selena was with her mother and thanked fans for the support given from the beginning.
She wrote on Facebook and Twitter, “Belated Merry Christmas everybody.. I can’t thank you enough for all of your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate… “
She signed the message with the name of her mother, her husband and ‘our guardian angel Scarlett’. ‘Scarlett Teefey’ would have been the name of Selena’s sister.
This baby would have been the first of Selena’s mother with Brian Teefey, who married when Selena was five.
Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber also support the singer all the time.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet