Manchester City leaders decided to give Tévez to Milan on loan
Tévez with Manchester City's alternative shirt
December 23, 2011
In last hours, and as a result of meetings held between leaders of Manchester City and Milan, Carlos Tevez would be closer to go on loan to the Italian club.
On its cover, the daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, a prestigious Italian sports newspaper, announced that “Tevez will be the Christmas gift for Milan” arguing that the City leaders are willing to give on loan the Argentine striker. Also, they added a purchase option clause if they want to buy him for 24 million euros, but it will all depend on the performance of the “Apache” in the Italian League.
Tevez’s relationship with Manchester City was not the best, especially in the last season, although his football performances remained at a high level.
The culminating point was his refusal to enter in the second half of the match against Bayern Munich for the Champions League, which led to his suspension for fifteen days. In November, the Apache traveled to Argentina without permission from the club and never returned to England, with a view of moving out from the English team.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet