Miss Venezuela 2000 died at age 28
December 18, 2011
Eva Ekvall, Miss Venezuela 2000, died on Saturday victim of breast cancer, diagnosed in 2010.
The young woman of 28 gave a message to women who spend a fortune on beauty and health conscious, “if you’re sick you’re not going to look beautiful.”
As reported by the Venezuelan writer Leonardo Padrón Globovision, “Ekval Eva, 28 died in Houston where there was a treatment.”
“She was demonstrating a remarkable temperance and courage in their fight against cancer.”
In April, Ekval published book, “Focus Out”, where she sought to raise awareness of the importance of early diagnosis, and appeared on the cover showing her face, hairless and with a look that said it all.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet