Cuello’s lawyer said his condition is “complicated”
Argentina, November 26, 2011
Through Radio 10, Adalberto Cuello’s lawyer, Hugo Icazati, said that he will “hold his strategy” but “will not ask for immunity”. He added “the case will be resolved with the scientific expertise”. The boy’s stepfather remains locked in a cell in the Prison Unit No. 49 in Junín.
He also said that the condition of the accused for the brutal murder of Tomas Santillán is “complicated”.
“I still maintain that it is a legal scientific cause. What will determine the outcome for one side or the other, will be the result of chemical expertise and DNA” said Icazati on the radio.
Yesterday, the raised fibers collected in Cuellos’s cars were analyzed to compare with those found in the clothes that Tomas was wearing on November 15 when he disappeared. On November 30, Cuello will undergo psychiatric expertise to assess the psychological profile of the accused.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet