New cancellations and flight delays for the ashes of Puyehue volcano
Buenos Aires, November 10, 2011
The ash emitted by the volcano Puyehue returned to impair the air traffic in the country. In the Metropolitan Airport Jorge Newbery and Ezeiza International Airport several flights were canceled.
LAN reported that operations were interrupted this morning until the crisis committee determined that the airspace was safe.
The company enabled the phone 0810-9999-526 or its website lan.com for consultation by the passengers on their flights.
For its part, Aerolineas Argentinas reported that a flight to Neuquén, which has several hours of delay, was finally canceled.
Meanwhile, the National Weather Service is monitoring the conditions constantly reporting any changes on them.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet