CNRT: free pass if SUBE ticket machine doesn’t work
According to a resolution of the National Transport Commission (NRTC) published by the Official Gazette , public transport passengers can travel free if the UP card reader on the bus, train or subway will not work.
Resolution 811 determines that the carriers ”shall provide transportation services at no cost” if “the validating machine” SUBE ( Single Electronic Ticket System) card does not work.
In this standard are caught the “companies providing public transport services and rail passenger vehicle, surface and underground, whether national, provincial or municipal, which is or should be operating Single Ticket System electronic (UP) ”
The measure seeks to ”protect the rights of users and achieve better operation,equality and widespread use of the transport system”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet