Final Result: Cristina Kirchner increased her lead
November 3, 2011
Interior Minister Florencio Randazzo, released the results of the final result by the Electoral Justice. Cristina Kirchner increased her lead over the second, Hermes Binner, and remained at 0.2% of the historical difference. Participation increased with respect to the primaries.
The official said that the difference was of 0.15% compared with the provisional count (in percentages), highlighting again the transparency of this process.
“The electoral Justice informed us that the formula made by Cristina Kirchner and Amado Boudou won with 54.11% of the votes, while the second was the formula that of Hermes Binner, with 16.80% of the votes, with 3,683,660,” Randazzo said.
The president “finally had 11,863,054 votes, ie more than 270,031 votes in the provisional count,” he said.
He also said that “in the third place was the ticket headed by Ricardo Alfonsín, with 11.14%, followed by Alberto Rodriguez Saa with 7.96%, Eduardo Duhalde, with 5.86% Jorge Altamira , with 2.30% and it was confirmed in the last place was for Elisa Carrio with 1.82% of the votes. “
In conclusion, the Minister explained that “there were 221,000 more voters than in the primaries,” meaning that “the share rose from 78.31% to 79.31%.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet