Samuel L. Jackson was chosen as the most blockbuster actor in film history
United States, October 29, 2011
The top of a classification developed by the Guinness Book of Records is for the actor Samuel L. Jackson, considered “the highest blockbuster actor in film history”, working in over 100 films and earning about 7,400 million dollars.
Jackson is an actor and film producer, television and theater in the United States, was nominated for an Oscar, a Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild and was the winner of a BAFTA for Best Supporting Actor.
He starred in films such as Goodfellas (1990), Jurassic Park (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994), Die Hard: With a Vengeance (1995), A Time to Kill (1996), Unbreakable (2000), Changing Lanes (2002), SWAT (2003) and the Star Wars (1999, 2002 and 2005).
Samuel Jackson, was born in Washington in 1948, and began in the theater under the command of Michael Schultz in “Together for Days ‘, and shortly thereafter participated in major projects such as’ Coming to America” with Eddie Murphy’s character, ‘Goodfellas’ of Martin Scorsese and “Betsy’s Wedding,” with Alan Aldaas a director.
He had never stopped working throughout his career, and in 2008 he was present in seven films, including another major blockbuster, ‘Iron Man’.
Now he has participated in the releases of 2012 ‘The Avengers’ and ‘The Samaritan’.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet