Labour ruled mandatory settlement to the conflict in the airport
October 6, 2011
This afternoon, the Ministry of Labour declared the mandatory settlement for the conflict that the Teamsters union has with the aircraft catering company, Gate Gourmet. The union leaders raised the income of food court at the airport of Ezeiza and Jorge Newberry.
This way there won’t be protest over the weekend as the union had threatened , because of the measure applied by the Ministry.
While the morning seemed tense negotiation when Pablo Moyano, second in the conduct of the union, rose to the meeting and threatens to go to Ezeiza and announce the breakdown of negotiations, during the afternoon they dialogue in order to bring parties together and avoid protests over the weekend.
Yesterday, Teamsters had made a cut in demand for employeesin the airline catering company will pass the orbit of his guild.Then, they agreed to lift the strike and so come to the table of negotiations scheduled for today
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet