Truckers block catering services at Jorge Newbery and Ezeiza Airport
October 5, 2011
Jorge Newbery and Ezeiza Airports are blocked by the Truckers Union, defaulting the outgoing and incoming of flights.
The measure is intended to not allow the goods arrive at their destination for catering services.
The union issued a statement, “We demand that they companies comply with the court ruling favorable to the airline catering workers, in order to pass to Trucker Union.”
Yesterday it was signed a decision that favors Truckers Union in the dispute by the tabulation of over a hundred union workers of Food Guild.”
Hugo Moyano’s union demanded that “workers of Gate Gourmet Argentina, a company that provides airline catering service, pass to the truckers’ guild.”
But the Food Union requested yesterday to set aside the Appeal Court and filed a special petition to go to the Supreme Court.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet